Thanks for signing up! Please check your inbox for the Wild Writing series welcome email. If you do not see the welcome email within the next 30 minutes please check any junk, spam, or promotions folders as it can sometimes hide in there. Your first email will be heading your way early tomorrow morning [Pacific Time] … and each morning for the next 5 Wild Days!
If you are experiencing issues receiving the Wild Writing emails … here are some suggestion to help get this sorted:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list, this will minimize the possibility of her emails being mis-filtered into the junk / spam folder.
- Do a search for the email email@example.com and see if the Wild Writing emails are inadvertently being filtered somewhere less obvious.
- If you have an email forward set up please double check that the forward doesn’t have filters associated with it and that it is working properly.
- If none of those suggestions works and you want to try using another email address we can certainly switch out your current email and see if deliverability is better with the other email.
- To contact Laurie’s support team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Comcast email and are experiencing issues receiving the Wild Writing emails …
Comcast is known to have a very aggressive default Spam filter and is also set up to not give access to your Spam folder.
Here’s how to remedy …
STEP 1: Login to http://customer.comcast.com with your Comcast email address and password.
STEP 2: Click on Users and Preferences.
STEP 3: Under Email Settings, next to Spam filter, click the Edit button*.
* If you do not see an Edit button, you are probably logged in as a Restricted account. Your primary Comcast username is an Unrestricted account, and can make other sub-accounts Unrestricted. You can call 1-800-COMCAST to have them walk through making your account Unrestricted so you can change your Spam Filter settings.
STEP 4: Click Disable Spam filter and click SAVE. Then click OK to confirm.
If this doesn’t work and you want to try using another email address we can certainly switch out your current email and see if deliverability is better with the other email. To contact Laurie’s support team please email email@example.com